Social media is not just for entertainment purposes. For marketers and sales managers, various communication platforms open up huge possibilities for promoting brands and connecting with the audience. Naturally, it is much more convenient for professionals to work on their laptops – write texts, edit photos, and mount videos.
It is also more convenient to publish posts through planners from a computer, although modern smartphones provide many opportunities.
Insta navigation in a web browser
Let’s get straight to the point. Everyone has long known that you can also watch an Instagram feed on a computer. It’s not so convenient to scroll through the content there, but you can view photos on a large screen or copy text along with hashtags. You can view Instagram online without restrictions on your PC.
Inflact online Instagram viewer is available in the browser regardless of your operating system and model of an electronic device. Or, if you know the username, you can enter it into the search bar.
Here are some indisputable advantages of Influx:
- Firstly, you do not need to have your own account on this social network at all in order to view publications.
- Secondly, if it is more convenient for you to work from a computer than from a smartphone, then here you will get all the same features as mobile users.
- Thirdly, it is completely confidential. The owner of the profile will never know that you have downloaded his video or photo, or that you are just browsing without subscribing to his page.
So, now, in order to use Instagram to the fullest extent, you do not need to install the application on your smartphone and register your own account. You can follow your favorite influencer accounts or your competitors from your computer. Just knowing the username is enough. Please note that the service works only for open accounts.
If the owner of the page has closed it for others, you will not be able to view his materials using this resource. Sometimes you can also use Inflact to spy on your teen a little if he/she refuses to add you as a friend. Now you don’t have to create fake pages because people instantly know who is behind them.
When you download images and videos published from Instagram, you get the file in its original size and quality and you can use it further as you wish. Of course, the usage of materials for educational purposes does not imply a violation of the law and rules of the social network.
However, if you want to explore the pictures of other people to create commercials, you need to ask permission from the digital content creator. It is best to record your agreement in writing to avoid claims and accusations of copyright infringement.
Here are a few areas of application where viewing Instagram from third-party resources can be useful:
- Everyday life – browsing the pages of your friends and loved ones without the need to register an account
- Business environment – competitor analysis, market research, and influencer screening before ordering paid advertising
- Independent material research – one may find data on any topic and analyze this or that industry in a certain region
- Finding inspiration – whether you’re a bride looking for a dress or an artist looking for an original idea, you can always find it on social media
I want to draw attention to one important point that seems obvious. However, many people forget about it. If you can use such a service to view the materials of other people or companies, your competitors or friends can also watch your materials without registering and you will never know about it.
As you know, everything that is published on the Internet remains on the Internet. Therefore, you should think twice before posting any photos or videos in the public domain. Even if a person does not download the file, he can take a screenshot.
If it is an ill-wisher, then he can use it to his advantage or harm you. So be careful not to ruin your reputation. After all, social networks are the face of a person in our globalized digital world. This is a new reality, and you need to remember about safety.