Nintendo 3DS Emulator or popularly known as 3DS Emu is a popular emulator that allows the iOS users to install and run Nintendo 3DS games on iPhone and iPad. The emulator is also available for PC, but today, we will look at how to download and install the Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS.
Features of Nintendo 3DS Emulator
Of all the other Nintendo emulators, the 3DS emulator is the most preferred one. The emulator comes with a host of features including the ability to download and install Nintendo 3DS games on your iOS device. If you ever had a favorite Nintendo game that you couldn’t play in your childhood, this is your time to relive the old days and play all the old retro classic Nintendo games that only your friends had access to with Nintendo 3Ds emulator for iOS. The Nintendo 3DS emulator is also known as Citra Emulator.
Also Read: App Store Alternative – Hipstore
- All the Nintendo 3DS games can be accessed using the Citra emulator, and you don’t have to buy a Nintendo Console to play those games.
- Save your current gameplay using the Game save feature and continue later without having to play the game from all over again.
- On the latest iPhone, the emulator uses the Anti-Aliasing feature to make the gameplay better utilizing the hardware of the iOS device.
- You can set the game resolution up to 720p making the gameplay better.
- Multiplayer mode allows you to play games with your friends online.
Install Nintendo 3DS emulator on iOS
- Begin with downloading the Nintendo 3DS emulator file for iOS here.
- Use any application to unzip the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
- Next, go to Settings > General and open Profile or Device Management. Find the profile for the recently installed app and tap on Trust to make the app trusted.
- It is important that you make the Nintendo 3DS profile trusted before you launch the game. If not, untrusted developer error will occur when you try to launch the 3DS emulator.
- Now the Nintendo 3DS emulator is ready to be used. Launch the app and download all your favorite Nintendo 3DS games.
The Nintendo 3DS Emulator is also available for Android and Windows PC users. So, if you own an Android phone or a Windows PC, here is how to install the Nintendo 3DS emulator on Windows PC and Android.
Install Nintendo 3DS emulator on Windows
- Begin with downloading the Nintendo 3DS emulator file for PC here.
- Extract the downloaded file and open the folder.
- From the folder install the BIOS and follow the instructions given in the file.
For more information on how to use the Nintendo Emulator for Windows PC, follow the official website FAQ page.