HiPStore is an alternative to the app store that offers modified and cracked iOS paid apps for free. The service is similar to vShare or AppCake but is developed by a Vietnamese developer. Today, I explain how to install HiPStore on iOS for iPhone and iPad. And the best part is you don’t need a jailbroken device to install HiPStore.
As I said, HiPStore is similar to other App Store alternative app repositories that we had shared here in the past that include vShare, AppAddict, AppCake, AppChina, etc. The HiPStore has better app collection than its competitors. It also offers multiple language support making it easier for users belonging to different countries.
HiPStore New Features
Here are the features you would like to know before you deal with the app.
- The app is really easy to use because it has got a simple user interface. So you will easily be able to use it because the UI is easier than the official App Store.
- You will not get any trial version but fully cracked official versions of all the applications.
- The app is updated regularly so you will be able to get all the latest applications, games and tweaks from HiPStore App.
Devices Supported by HiPStore
While most of the latest versions of the iPhone and iPad support the HiPStore, the older version of the iPhone misses out on the app support. Below are the list of iPhone and iPad supported by HiPStore.
- iPhone – iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPad – iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air and iPad Air 2, iPad 4, iPad Mini 5, iPad 6th Gen, iPad 7th Gen
- iPod – iPod Touch 6the Gen and iPad Pro
Make sure your phone is fully charged or at least 80% Charged.
Internet connection is required, it is recommended to connect to a WiFi network.
Make sure the iPhone and iPad have enough free storage to install the App.
Method 1 – Download HiPStore on iOS without Jailbreak
To be able to run the HiPStore app without jailbreak you need to install the iOSEmus emulator app. We have a detailed guide on how to download the iOSEmus app on iOS. Follow the guide and proceed with the next steps.
Once you have the iOSEmus app installed, launch it. Search for HiPStore.
Select HiPStore from the result and then tap Install. Wait till the app is installed.
Now go to Settings > General > Profile > Device Management.
Find the HiPStore profile and tap on it. Tap on Trust twice to make the app trusted.
Method 2- Install HiPStore using Cydia Impactor
With this procedure, you need to have an iOS mobile device, a PC running Windows, Mac OS, or Linux, and an Apple ID.
- Download and install Cydia Impactor on PC.
- Download HiPStore IPA.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open Cydia Impactor and wait for it to detect your device, once the device got detected drag and drop the download .ipa file into it.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- The app will be installed and it will be shown on the home screen.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile and select the “HiPStore” app profile and click on “Trust”.
Method 3- Download HiPStore Directly without iOSEmus
Open the Safari browser and download the configuration file from this link.
A pop-up will appear asking you confirm the HiPStore installation. Tap on Agree.
Now go to Settings > General > Profile and Select the “HiPStore” App profile and click on Install.
Sometimes it might ask for Apple ID details, Enter your Apple ID and password.
Change Language to English on HiPStore
If you want to change the HiPStore app language to English, here is how to do it.
Launch the HiPStore app. Go to Menu and tap on “Cai Dat“.
Next, tap on “ngon ngu”. Select the English language below Taiwanese language.