Exodus 8.0 Kodi addon (Latest version): Kodi users are constantly in search of ways to view high-quality content on Kodi and add-ons are the best way to do that. We have also written many articles on best add-ons for Kodi to help Kodi fans to achieve this. Exodus is one such add-on which offers awesome content in 4K and full HD. The developers of this add-on also keep updating it to fix any bugs and also make it better day by day. Today we are writing this article to guide you how to update the exodus 8.0 Kodi addon. The users have reported issues of a broken link or no stream available errors in the older version of Exodus and hence we recommend to update it to the better version 8.0 to get rid of all issues. Exodus 8.0 is available in Kodi Bae repository so we suggest reading till the end to understand in detail how to Update Exodus 8.0 on Kodi. If you have an updated version of Kodi 18 (Leia), then we will also help you to install Exodus on Kodi 18 (Leia).
As you might already know, it is developed by third-party developers and is not available in official Kodi library. Hence, you should have the installation from unknown sources option enabled on Kodi. We believe that it must be already enabled in your Kodi settings as you already have exodus installed. You might have installed the earlier version of Kodi from some other repository than what is mentioned above but it might not necessarily have the updated version, so we are suggesting to use Kodi Bae repository. Follow below steps to start the update:
How to Install or Update Exodus on Kodi 18 (Exodus 8.0 Kodi Addon)
- Launch the Kodi multimedia player.
- Access side left menu and click on add-on option.
- A box like add-on icon will appear at the top, click on that to see the add-ons installed on Kodi.
- You must be able to see Exodus in the list. Right click on Exodus icon and hold.
- Select the ‘information’ option.
- You will see ‘update’ option in the installation wizard.
- Click on the update so that it will check for any updates and download it if available.
If there are no updates available, then follow below steps:
- Go to Kodi home screen.
- Access left menu and see a gear like icon on top which will lead you to settings screen.
- On the settings screen, you will see many options like Player settings, Media settings, Live TV settings, PVR & Live TV settings, Service settings, Interface settings, Skin settings, Profile settings, System settings, System information, Event log, etc. Choose ‘File manager’ option from that.
- You will now see a screen where you will be required to add source link or address for Kodi Bae repository for updating Exodus 6.0 to the latest Exodus 8.0 version.
- When you click ‘add source’, you will see that the default text that is pre-populated is ‘<None>’. Click on that and enter this link: http://lazykodi.com/
- Enter ‘Lazy Kodi’ or any name of your choice for reference in the name of the source below. This will help you identify the accurate file in later stage.
- Click Ok to close the box. Now we have successfully given path to download repository.
- Now go back to home screen again and from left menu click add-ons.
- As done earlier, visit the add-on browser by clicking box like icon on top.
- Now you will see various options like ‘install from repository’ and ‘install from zip file’, click on install from zip to install the necessary file from the path that we provided earlier.
- Now you will see the box as below where you will see the source name that we entered earlier. As seen below, the name ‘Lazy Kodi’ appears.
- Select ‘repositories’ on the next screen.
- Inside that folder, select Zip.
- Now you will be able to spot the required zip file which is ‘KODIBAE.x.x.zip’.
- Just select the zip and click Ok to start its installation. Kodi will send a notification as soon as it is installed.
- Once you see the notification, it means that the repository was installed successfully.
- So now we will install the Exodus 8.0 add-on on Kodi from repository. Hence, click on ‘Install from repository’ to see an option to install from Kodi Bae repository.
- Click on that option to see a further option of ‘video add-ons’.
- Now you will finally see the name of ‘Exodus’, so click on it.
- You are almost there! When you see the install screen, click ‘install’ button to start the installation.
- Kodi will again notify once the add-on is installed. When you see the notification, it means that Exodus 8.0 Kodi addon has been installed on Kodi & You have successfully update exodus on Kodi.
Also Check: Best Kodi Addons For Kodi 18 (Leia) & Kodi 17.6 (Working)
Install Exodus 8.0 On Kodi 18 (Leia)
Kodi Foundation has been working on a new version of Kodi and recently they released the updated version of Kodi called Kodi 18 Leia. So if you want to Install Exodus on Kodi 18 (Leia) then you should definitely check our guide where we have shared step by step guide to install Exodus 8.0 kodi addon on Leia.
Steps to Install Exodus 8.0 On Kodi 18 (Leia)
- Open Kodi On your Device.
- Go to Settings > System > Addons.
- Turn on Unkown Sources.
- Now again click on Settings > File Manager > Add Source.
- Click on None and paste this URL: http://kdil.co/repo/
- Enter kodil as a media source name.
- Go to home screen > addons > Package Installer Icon.
- Select Install from Zip File.
- Now Click on Kodil then select Kodil.zip install it.
- Go to Install from Repository and select Kodil Repository
- Click on Video Add-ons then select Exodus and Install it.
We are happy that we have successfully demonstrated to you how to Install & update Exodus 8.0 on Kodi 18 and Kodi 18.1 Leia. We are sure you will enjoy using the update and not face any issues on this version.