Fix Kodi Exodus Redux no Stream Available 2019: We believe you have come across this article as you must be just casually searching something about Exodus Redux add-on for Kodi or you might be facing Exodus Redux no Stream Available Error and finding a solution to that. No matter what, you have come to the right place as this article will surely prove helpful to you if you are using exodus Redux add-on.
We have chosen to write about this as many of the exodus redux users are facing Kodi exodus redux no stream available issue. If you are already facing this issue then sit back and relax as we already have a solution for you. If you have not faced it yet then this article will be helpful if you face it anytime. So read on to know how to fix Kodi exodus redux no stream error.
Fix Kodi Exodus Redux no Stream Available Error 2019
Exodus redux addon uses lambda scrapers to get you top quality content. These are necessary to run exodus redux properly and hence exodus redux usually installs it right when you install the add-on. But it may sometimes happen that it is not installed along with Exodus redux due to some reason or is just not enabled for use. I think lambda scrapers is the main reason behind the exodus redux no streams available issue.
Many Kodi users are facing this error as you can see below image which is taken from Reddit. So today, we will guide you what to do in such cases so that you can fix the error. Let us start troubleshooting by following below steps.
Steps to Fix Exodus Redux no Stream Available Error 2019
Note: We have written this article based on our experience with Kodi. We tried this method and it’s working for us and many Kodi users fixed error with this guide.
- Launch Kodi and from its home screen slide the left menu to access add-ons option. You will be able to see Exodus redux add-on in the video add-ons as seen below.
- Launch the add-on and from the screen that appears, check for ‘tools’ option as seen below.
- Click on tools option to see below screen. Click on ‘SETTINGS: Providers’ from the options that you see.
- You will next see the settings screen of the add-on.
- Select ‘Providers’ option from the left. Here you will see Choose Module Provider Source selected as Default.
- Change this option to ‘Lambda Scrapers’ from default as shown below and Click on Ok.
- Now click on the next option which is ‘Open Lambda Scrapers Settings’
- When you see the below screen, ‘Enable All Providers (for current Module)’ and click on Ok.
- Now go back to home screen of exodus add-on and start streaming your favorite content. You will see that the Exodus Redux no Stream Available Error has disappeared.
Congrats! You have now resolved the No stream available error on exodus redux. We hope this quick fix helped you get rid of the issue. We suggest that you also clear cache by going to ‘tools and then ‘EXODUS REDUX: Clear providers’ -> Yes. As we mentioned above this method is working for us so it might help you to fix this error or might not help. But, we will update this post with more possible fixes. Stay tuned with us for more updates.