We are back with another article on Kodi add-ons and this time we will talk about the Best IPTV Kodi Add-ons. Those who do not know about IPTV, let us tell you that it is nothing but the Internet Protocol Television which is a means to provide digital entertainment using IP. IPTV services help in achieving a high quality of digital content using advanced protocol. IPTV service is the latest trend in the streaming services as it helps to achieve high quality in a cost-effective manner. Kodi supports many IPTV add-ons that are built by third parties. Hence, we are going to show you the best IPTV for Kodi. We will also discuss how to install IPTV addon on Kodi 17.6 & Leia. IPTV add-ons for Kodi offer variety of content such as live news, sports, TV shows, movies, etc. Read on to know about some of the free and best IPTV Kodi add-ons.
Best IPTV Kodi Addons 2019 – Best IPTV For Kodi
This Free IPTV Kodi add-on available in kodil repository is one of the most reliable IPTV add-ons for Kodi 17.6. It offers a lot of TV channels like sky sports, sky cinema 1, BBC News, canal plus, etc. The channels are available in many languages such as Spanish, English, German, Turkish, Arabic, French, Greek, Dutch, Russian, Latin, etc. You can download and install the Ultimate IPTV add-on on Kodi by following below steps:
- Launch Kodi player on your device and click on the gear like settings icon from the left menu. It will take you to Kodi settings.
- Below is the Kodi settings screen that you will see. You will see settings from various categories like Player settings, Media settings, Live TV settings, Service settings, Skin settings, Profile settings, Interface settings, Event log, etc. Choose ‘System settings’ from that.
- On the subsequent screen, you will see further options like Display, Audio, Input, Internet Access, Power Saving, Add-ons and Logging. You have to click on ‘Add-ons’ option.
- Just turn the unknown sources option so that we can smoothly install the IPTV kodi add-ons.
Now we will go ahead and install the Ultimate IPTV add-on from the repository. Follow below steps:
- Go back to Kodi home screen and click on settings icon from the left menu again. This time we will have to choose ‘File settings’ option instead of ‘System Settings’ option unlike the above.
- Now, when you see the below screen, click on ‘add source’ option to provide a link to the Kodil repository.
- When you see a prompt that allows you to enter link address, enter this link https://bit.ly/2wreWj8 and enter the name of media source as ‘Kodil’ and click ok.
- Now again go back to Kodi home page and from left menu click on ‘add-ons’ option and then click on the box like icon. You will land upon the add-on browser.
- When you see below the screen, click on ‘install from zip’. You will now see the name of a media source that you entered earlier i.e. Kodil. Click on that to further see the name of zip as below.
- Click on the name of zip and then click Ok to start the installation of repository. When Kodi notifies you that the repository was installed, click on ‘install from repository’ on the same screen. You will see the name of Kodil repository in the list as seen below.
- After that, click on ‘video add-ons’ and select ‘Ultimate IPTV’
- Now the final step is to click ‘install’ to get the add-on installed on Kodi. Kodi will again notify you when it is installed.
- Now to launch the add-on, just go to Kodi home screen, slide left the menu, click add-ons and then click video add-ons.
- You have successfully installed the Ultimate IPTV Kodi add-on.
Now let us have a look at some other top Kodi IPTV add-ons. See our below list of best iptv for kodi.
This add-on had been shut down some time back but it is live now again and continues to be an awesome Kodi IPTV add-on. It keeps on adding more and more features with hundreds of channels from the globe including live sports from channels like HBO, CBS, AMC, and ESPN. As the name suggests, it is a cloud-based IPTV service.
- After turning on the ‘unknown sources’ option, the first 2 steps are same as the ones followed in the above add-on.
- In the third step, enter this link https://bit.ly/2wreWj8 for the source of cCloud TV add-on repository. Continue further by installing repository from zip as done earlier and then installing from repository. Select Kodil repository.
- Now select ‘video add-ons’ in next step and then select cCloud TV.
- In the next step, you will see ‘install’ option. Follow the further steps as done earlier. The cCloud TV IPTV KODI add-on is now installed.
The other Kodi Iptv addons in our list are as below. You can download and install them by following similar steps as above.
This is another free IPTV Kodi video add-on available in maverick repository which can be downloaded from this link http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/. This free IPTV add-on offers latest movies and ultra HD movies, real debrid movies, etc. Some of the unique categories are UK radio stations, classic kids tv, Nasa live news, Live webcams, and bloopers. It is one of the best IPTV for kodi. This add-on can also stream live music.
USTV now is one of the best live TV add-ons that you should have in your add-ons library. It has around 28 channels available out of which only 7 channels are free. To avail rest of the channels, you have to pay a small fee of 20$. It offers channels that are aired through American broadcasters like CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox news, ESPN, History channel, etc. out of which 7 channels can be watched for free. It is a popular and one of the best iptv service for Kodi in United States and is an official add-on which is available on Kodi repository and hence can be downloaded for free on Kodi 17.6 and Kodi 18 too.
SkyNet provides you the best of 4K at your fingertips. You will find a huge collection of 4K movies in Maverick 4K UHD Movies. You will also find the titles in SkyNet 4K UHD section, in which you will see around 40 ready to watch titles in Maverick 4K UHD and around 90 hi-res titles in Supremacy 4K UHD. There are a lot of options that this add-on provides and that’s what makes it awesome. You will be able to find this Kodi iptv add-on in Maverick TV repository available on this link http:///maverisktv.net/mavrepo/.
We are at the end of our list as we have introduced top 5 Best IPTV Kodi add-ons to you. You should also try other free IPTV for Kodi like Falcon Ultra IPTV, Mihano IPTV, Cerebro IPTV, etc. Share this article with your friends if you find it interesting to help us. We will keep on coming with new articles on Kodi always.